Coorg, also known as Kodagu is well known for its beautiful scenery and outstanding weather. This place has lured tourists from all over the world. It is enriched with colorful scenery and beautiful landscapes. Coorg travel guide helps you to know about places to see, how to get in and many other things you ought to know before planning your journey. Any holiday turns into a perfect holiday when you find accommodation that is comfortable and well within your budget. Therefore proper planning is required before booking an accommodation in Coorg. A good travel guide on Coorg can definitely assist you with the various hotels and the rates that are available in Coorg. A bit of online research will also help you find those hotels in Coorg that match with your requirements and specifications.
These Coorg hotels not only provide excellent accommodation to you but also help you with various sightseeing tours so that you are able to discover all that Coorg has to offer. Whether it is eating out at a local restaurant, trying out a sport or visiting one of the coffee plantations – these hotels will provide you with all the assistance to ensure your holiday to Coorg turns out to be a successful one.
• Hotel Hill View- This is one of the highly renowned hotels in Coorg that caters to the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The rooms are tastefully furnished and offer stunning views of the surroundings. The hotel staff is efficient and extremely courteous.
• Vivanta By Taj – This amazing property from the leading brand in the country is spectacular in every manner. For the affluent willing to splurge on an extravagant holiday, there can’t be anything better than this high-end luxurious hotel. Situated in Madikeri, this is one of the few hotels in Coorg that offers a bouquet of exceptional facilities and services. The views from each of the rooms are truly breathtaking while the lip smacking cuisine leaves you wanting more of it.
• Orange County: Counted among one of the most grand and opulent hotels is Orange County. Spread over 300 acres of verdant coffee plantations, this hotel transports you to another world where nature takes predominance over everything else. A range of facilities such as a private pool with every villa and a holistic ayurvedic spa allows you to get pampered and remain immersed in a world of luxury.
• Hotel Coorg International: This is also one of the popular hotels in Coorg that comes more under mid-segment rather than luxurious category. For those looking to enjoy a comfortable stay and yet not pay exorbitantly will find this hotel as the perfect alternative. The air-conditioned guestrooms are accompanied with a host of suitable features and amenities.
• Misty Woods Resort: Misty Woods Resort has found mention in many a Coorg travel guide. As the name suggests, this scenic resort is truly situated amid the mists from where you can enjoy stunning views of this charming hill station. The staff at this hotel is extremely courteous, warm and friendly and do ensure one gets to enjoy a fabulous holiday. A stay at this wonderful holiday is guaranteed to make one’s stay truly memorable.